Good news: 0-100w Triac dimmable LED power supplies (cULus No:363862) and kinds of transformers

peter changzhi_peterhu@vip.sina.com
Mer 4 Set 2013 03:13:53 CEST

Good News!

We have launched into the market 0-100w Triac dimmable LED power supplies, this is unprecedented as Philips can do at most 38w, and Meanwell now can do at most 25w,we can do 100w already.

And it is compatible with most mainstream Triac dimmers like Leviton,Lutron,Philips,Panasonic,Siemens etc. and its input voltage can be 120VAC,230VAC,and 277VAC as well,it is IP67.

And we have UL,CE certificates,and our UL number is 363862,you can already check it on UL website
http://database.ul.com/cgi-bin/XYV/template/LISEXT/1FRAME/index.html

I can send to you our certificate,pricing,pictures,and specs if you like ?

--

Best Regards
Peter Hu