Hello

Jabu Moleketi jabu_moleketi@eclipso.eu
Sab 28 Set 2013 10:45:08 CEST

I am Mr.Jabu Moleketi of South African Reserve Bank, Cape-Town Branch in South Africa. I will be happy to work this deal
out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep this deal TOP SECRET.
I need strong assurance that you will never let me down, if I transfer this money to your account.
Tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to hearing from you, I want to assure you that this business is risk free and you can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable to receive incoming funds.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Warmest regards,
Jabu Moleketi