nvidia-graphics-drivers-legacy-96xx 96.43.23-50: Please update debconf PO translation for the package nvidia-graphics-drivers-legacy-96xx

Debian NVIDIA Maintainers pkg-nvidia-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Mer 23 Apr 2014 17:54:13 CEST

Hi,

nvidia-graphics-drivers-legacy-96xx. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against nvidia-graphics-drivers-legacy-96xx.

Fri, 23 May 2014 15:53:25 +0000.

Thanks in advance,

Andreas