ISO9001-2008 certified wire harness and cable assembly manufacturer: Z-Co Technology

Cindy.Liu cindy.liu@zco-tec.net
Gio 28 Ago 2014 13:53:12 CEST

Dear Customer,It’s
my pleasure to introduce you Z-Co technology
(www.zcotec.com)(www.applegate.co.uk-Z-Co),
founded
in August 1998,a
leading manufacturer with 15 years’ experience in custom wiring
harness and cable
assembly products. 1.
Please find the below pictures to give you a general idea of our production
line:  2. Within
15 years development now we have more than thousands different
products to support our partners all over the world.  Click
http://www.zcotec.com/solution-4-7.htmlfor
a clear quick view of our facility 3.
More than 38 countries' customer all over the world.  4.
Material Source  We
are very keen that can providea
very competitive price, better service and short lead timeto your company. Hope
we’ll have the chance to establish business relationship with your esteemed
company in the coming future.   Thank you for your time &
waiting for your reply! Best
wishes   Cindy Liu Sales
Manager www.zcotec.com www.applegate.co.uk-Z-Co  cindy.liu@zco-tec.com  Z-Co
Technology Co., Ltd. Tel:+86-75533138727
不想再次接收此类邮件,请点此退订该邮件