util-linux 2.25.2-3: Please update the PO translation for the package util-linux

Marco Colombo m.colombo@ed.ac.uk
Lun 8 Dic 2014 18:39:04 CET

Hi David,

I've done a very minimal update to the file. However, it requires plenty
more work to do to get to a good translation. I won't have the time to
dedicate to that, so I suggest that somebody else should take over the
Italian translation from now on.

Best regards,

Marco

On 22/11/14 19:19, taffit@tilapin.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for util-linux.
> The English template has been changed, and now some messages are marked
> "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing (there has been two minor
> changes since 2.25.1 available via the translation project).
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, to the translation project
> <http://translationproject.org/domain/util-linux.html> or submit
> it as a wishlist Debian bug against util-linux.
>
> I’ve added the Debian localisation list in the loop order to increase
> the chances to ship up to date translations of util-linux in the
> upcoming Debian stable (Jessie), but please note this is an upstream
> translation and that usual upstream translator (team) may have a
> different workflow.
>
> Please, try to coordinate between teams to avoid duplicate work and
> stepping on toes, and do not hesitate to confirm (to me) that you’re
> working on the file. Likewise, do not hesitate to contact me if
> you’re not sure if the file is free (i.e. if someone else is working
> on it).
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Tue, 02 Dec 2014 09:00:08 -0400.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
>
> David

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.