English > Russian translation services

Petr Kraftov translsigma@gmail.com
Mar 13 Maggio 2014 13:07:23 CEST

Hello,
I've found the information about you in the Internet and I'd like to offer our services as translators/editors. We are a team of
Russian translators and we can provide you with high quality translation services into Russian from English and German. The rate for TEP is €0.07 per word. We work with Trados Studio, Wordfast, Passolo, Across.
We are mainly specializing in technical translation; IT/telecom; medicine and medical equipment; games localization; oil and gas. I have more than 10 years experience working for such brands as Oracle, Microsoft, Toyota, Panasonic and would be glad to offer you €0.04 per word for translation services.

Detailed information is available in CV upon request.
I would appreciate a prompt answer.

Best regards,
Petr Kraftov