Special deals in October

Hieroglifs International sales@hieroglifs.com
Mer 1 Ott 2014 22:52:25 CEST

Special offers in October
www.hieroglifs.com

Special prices for design services. Price starts from 20 EUR per poster.

English - German/Dutch - starting from 0.06 EUR per word.

Increasing your follower list on Facebook - 150 EUR per month.

Our company has various services to our business partners – starting from
-translation services in 150 languages starting from 0.04 EUR per word,
-braille translation services – dedicated for people with weakened sight,
-desktop publishing services when printing booklets, manuals or books,
-IT and design services - website design and maintenance services, blog design services, graphic design services,
-copywriting services - we will write the content for your webpage, blog or brochure,
- marketing services – social marketing, email marketing, SEO etc.

Contact us: orders@hieroglifs.com

If you do not want to receive the newsletter, please send the email with subject - unsubscribe