Consumer News: Get an iPhone6!

Sweepstakechoices sweepstakesgroup@newplanservice3.co.uk
Mar 21 Ott 2014 03:37:26 CEST

Mo, 20 Okt 2014 20:37:34 -050010/20/2014

Ref:

Consumer News: Get an iPhone6!

How to Snag- an Iphone-6

Find-Out-How-Here Today
<http://news.newplanservice3.co.uk/wzvdh/ok1540te/Zir8GF2TrSTdiXTEBirT4iKQEr8CuuEiC28GCitSdEFiiBEuuuuPqVwuufDPfsR6fsRPfuud2oxQr2eoEdE2ezFd>

<http://news.newplanservice3.co.uk/wzvdh/ok1540te/Zir8GF2TrSTdiXTEBirT4iKQEr8CuuEiC28GCitSdEFiiBEuuuuPqVwuufDPfsR6fsRPfuud2oxQr2eoEdE2ezFd>

<http://news.newplanservice3.co.uk/pkrtu/gbqvz974bs/Zir8GF2TrSTdiXTEBirT4iKQEr8CuuEiC28GCitSdEFiiBEuuuuPqVwuufDPfsR6fsRPfuud2oxQr2eoEdE2ezFd>

Or: VisitHere
<http://news.newplanservice3.co.uk/ykwuvgz/jgfuc1549zjsqc/Zir8GF2TrSTdiXTEBirT4iKQEr8CuuEiC28GCitSdEFiiBEuuuuPqVwuufDPfsR6fsRPfuud2oxQr2eoEdE2ezFd> and mail 10755-ScrippsPoway-Pkwy #363 San Diego,CA-92131

Mo, 20 Okt 2014 20:37:34 -0500

CORRESPONDENCE_ 4898 - DT.Mo, 20 Okt 2014 20:37:34 -0500

Long story short: I am an AmeriCorps VISTA. My project is taking advantage of my technical skills rather than allowing me to work on the project I signed on for.

Essentially, I am being paid 10k a year to run tech support for a small non-profit. I am not developing skills, making connections, or engaging in fulfilling work. I became a VISTA so that I could escape the shackles of a life lived in an office.

I've brought up the fact that I should be doing other things to my supervisor. She was not sympathetic to my position, and eschewed my concerns.

I have had this position for three months. Do you believe that it would be excusable for me to quit? I can't imagine that it would be great for my resume, but I'm getting quite sick of being essentially what amounts to being an intern.