CD

weicheng2 weicheng2@vip.163.com
Gio 4 Set 2014 03:05:20 CEST

Dear Manager,

Our Co. is a professional import and export corporation in Guiyang,Guizhou,China. After several years of practice, we have already built business relationships with many foreign companies. The business integrity of our company is well-known in the field. We’re going to order a batch of blank CDs, which are used for Factories and companies’ advertising. The quantity is about 1,200,000 to 1,500,000 pieces. If you are interested in this order, please send me the specification, picture and price of the product, so that we can contact you freely and discuss the details and have further business.

We’re looking forward to your reply soon.

Best regards.

Mr. Ma