有效果又免费的 安防行业展贸平台 www.meet-at-fair.com

Fair maf4@tradekeyword.com
Mer 8 Apr 2015 04:14:50 CEST

大家好,现在b2b的平台还有效果吗,因为网络上的信息太多了,
很多朋友发布了大量的免费的B2b平台,效果已大不如以前,
即使是付费平台,效果也很差,每年投入2至3万元,自已做外贸不请员工的Soho
也收不回成本,更不用那些请员工的公司了,大多是亏。
是不是外贸就不能做了呢,我们提出一个新的方法,就是和展会
相结和,把在国内或国外参展的信息在平台上发布出来,增加了可信度,从而和其
它平台区分出来,效果好了很多。
现在平台免费为大家服务,反正是免费的,有眼光的朋友就试一下。如用户量超过
一定数量之后,就不能注册免费用户了。
大家赶紧哦,谢谢。

网站地址如下: 相约会展 安防行业网
www.meet-at-fair.com

English | Français | العربية | Deutsch | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | Русский | Español | 简体中文 | 繁體中文   国内展会 | 国际展会
外贸论坛 | 双语人才Index
 Product Directory
 Buy at Fair
 Sell at Fair
 Cooperation at Fair
 Buy Knowledge
 Technology Introduce
 Town IntroduceLATEST FAIR ACTIVITY(FAIR AND THE BOOTH NO.)
we will go to xiamen 98 fair 20150908  (03-31)
Import oil at Germany fair.201508  (03-19)
Buy boat ABC Fair,Booth No.123AB,20150429  (03-19)
ABC Fair,Booth No.123AB,20150429  (03-19)
We will show our new product led light at Xm98 fair.  (03-19)
We will looking for parnter at Germany fair.  (03-19)
We will purchase some milk at xm98 fair.  (03-19)
abd  (03-13)
Hello world!  (03-13)

FEATURE SECURITY PRODUCTSMORE>Dome Camera
Dome Camera
IP Camera
Access Control Products
Electronic Lock Facial Recognition System Fingerprint Access Control Lock MonitorMonitoring System & SoftwareAlarm & Fire Fighting System
Emergency Light & Indicator LightFire Alarm & Smoke Detector  Fire BlanketFire Control  Fire ExtinguisherRoadway & Water Safety Products
Car Safety  Convex Mirror  LifesavingOther Roadway Safety  Reflective Material Road Stud
Workplace Safety Supplies
Anti-Counterfeiting  Anti-Static Caution Board  Caution Tape Ear Protection, Earmuffs Protective Face Mask
Security Cameras
Dome Camera Box Camera Bullet Camera Hidden Camera IP CameraMini CameraOther Security & Protection Products
Diesel Generator SetsGasoline Generator Gas Turbine GeneratorsHOT PRODUCTSMORE>Safety & Protective Apparel Work & Labor Gloves Car DVR with GPS TPU Lining Fire Hose Aluminum Handle Iron Plate Door Lock

Technology and cooperation
Tri-proof led light
Tri- Proof LED light with Hitri- tech driver inside Length from 30cm to 500cm available; Power to choose upon demands, eg., 1.2m 20W-200W available; Easy installation; IP66; PF 0.96, THD 12%; Lifespan: 60,000 Hours; Warranty: 5 years.More >
Town introdue
Xiamen City
Xiamen is actually an island connected by causeway to the mainland in line with Taiwan, and halfway between Shanghai and Hong Kong. It's a short flight from both places.More >LATEST E CATALOGUEMORE>Fire Control
 Fire Nozzle
 Road Stud
 Traffic Cone
 Anti-Static
 Safety HelmetLOGIN
User
Pass
 Remember Me

 Not yet registered?
 Lost your password?

GUIDE
Business Directory Cart Checkout My Account Shop 关于我们Quick Search
展会形象评比
None foundFRIENDLY LINKALL CATEGORIES
Access Control & Surveillance
 Alarm & Fire Fighting
 Roadway & Water Safety
 Workplace Safety
 Other Security & Protection

Business Directory
 Cart
 Checkout
 My Account
 Shop
 关于我们   © 2015 相约会展 安防行业网 More reliable trade,meet more better suppliers buyers designers at fair. . Copy rights Meet-at-fair.com . . Entries (RSS) . Comments (RSS)