Why

Inessa cristina.perezdd@es.ibm.com
Gio 26 Feb 2015 13:43:12 CET

Hello!

I am a charming and passionate lady with a lioness temper and the playfulness of a cat.
My name is Inessa, Profiles:664687680. http://iiotrfih.boxy.us I am always natural and I want to find a person that can be himself with me and I need a man, who wants to build life together with love and care. I want my man to be an honest person. [string]I prefer spending my free time very active, I like animals and communication with them, I enjoy cooking. Tell me about your ordinary days... Regards, Inessa.