Newest power bank and car charger in Sunda factory

Gage Gage@sdrcharger.com
Gio 11 Giu 2015 04:25:15 CEST

Hi Dear

How are you doing ?

This is Steve from SUNDA ,located in shenzhen,China.
We are a factory specialized in power bank, USB car & home chargers .^ ^

We have cooperated with a lot of famous brand with OEM Service.
CE ROHS certificates compliant and free sample is available.100% QC before delivery.

Here are our hot seller and popular products as below.

If you need further information,kindly pls contact us freely. :)

If this email disturb you, please forgive me .

Many thanks&Best regards,

Steve
SUNDA ELECTRONIC CO.,LTD
Website:www.szsunda.com
Whatsapp:+86 18576489558
Wechat:1014676262
Mobile: +86 18576489558
Email:sunda1789@163.com
Tel: 0755+82735267
Fax: 0755+82735267
Add:6&9/F,Baojiali Building,Baoyuan Road,Haibinxincun,Gushu,Xixiang Street,Baoan District,Shenzhen,China