Partnership with Hieroglifs International

Hieroglifs International service@hieroglifstranslations.ro
Dom 31 Maggio 2015 18:31:06 CEST

Dear Colleagues,

Summer is almost here and Hieroglifs International is offering discounts for some of our most popular services.
Special offers
-         Translations into more than 150 language combinations. Just in May, June and July every client gets a discount of 25% for translations from English to Italian, Dutch, Romanian and Latvian. Price list attached.

-         Social media marketing services (Facebook) — we can manage your website in the most suitable way for your business. EUR 150 per month.

-         Design services — we can design your website, brochure, leaflet, poster, etc.  Every new client gets a 25% discount.

As you probably know we have expanded our service portfolio and now offer language courses, IT solutions and support and marketing solutions and support. For more tailored services please send an e-mail to: orders@hieroglifs.com
Or visit our website: www.hieroglifs.com