Proposal for collaboration

Hieroglifs International orders@hieroglifs.com
Dom 14 Ago 2016 22:32:52 CEST

Good afternoon,
Hieroglifs International has prepared special offers in for our clients. The offer valid till the end of AUGUST.
We are offering a 20% discount on translations from English–Portuguese (starting from 0.048 EUR/word and 12.00 EUR/page), English-Italian  (starting from 0.048 EUR/word and 12.00 EUR/page), and English–Latvian (starting from 0.035 EUR/word and 8.75 EUR/page). Please use the discount code HIERAUG20.
Discount is applied if you have not ordered these language combinations to our company so that you can test our service and agree with the project manager for the best price of the upcoming projects. We handle even rare language combinations. If you wish to test any other language combination and get special discounts please write to: orders@hieroglifs.com
Our company offers various other services to its business partners, such as:
·       Translation services in 150 languages at competitive prices, starting from 10 EUR (starting from 0.04 EUR/word) per page (depends on the language combination);
·       Copywriting services – writing the content for web pages, blogs or brochures - experienced in writing compelling and appropriate content for blogs, tweets and Facebook posts. Our clients include advertising agencies, public relations firms, company marketing departments and creative agencies.
·       Creative marketing services – social media marketing (Facebook and Twitter), email marketing services, branding, advertising, promotions, market research etc - 30 EUR/h
Order marketing services: marketing@hieroglifs.com
The chances of getting a client are based on how well your company is represented online and how well you can communicate your services and/or products to them.
Hieroglifs International have offices in Romania, Latvia and Italy. Our services are regularly used by well-known companies such as Lavazza, Nissan, Schneider Electric, Continental, Mutti, Roechling Automotive covering a wide variety of industries and we believe our services could be invaluable also to you.
If you are interested to receive more detailed information regarding our services, samples and prices or you would like to take advantage of our offers, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are attaching prices for translation services, can be negotiated depending on the language combination and complexity of the text.

Thank you for your time.

Hieroglifs International
orders@hieroglifs.com

Romania: www.hieroglifs.ro
Latvia: hieroglifs.com
Italy: www.hieroglifs.it

*If you do not wish to receive similar type of e-mails, please send us back the e-mail with subject ''unsubscribe''.