Translation projects - Please register for more projects

no-reply@wagner-international.com no-reply@wagner-international.com
Mar 16 Ago 2016 12:06:18 CEST

Dear colleague,

We hope this email finds you well. We would like to invite you to (re-)register with us and join our growing team of linguists and help us organize our workflow as well as make our cooperation easier.

With your registration our Project Managers can reach out to you faster, offer you more projects and our accounts division is able to streamline your payments more easily.

Thank you for taking a few minutes for this admin procedure. We are looking forward to work with you on many more projects and thank you for the great cooperation we have.

Should you have already registered, please ignore this email.

Link to registration:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdowZdefHsh87VWAAGX97hPvk7rWfFXruG4tmiGsuskXQP4Tg/viewform

Best regards,

Gleice Correia
HR Manager

We specialize in cost–effective, expert communication and media solutions, among these translation, interpretation, dtp and transcription services in 120 + languages for small and mid-sized businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and Government entities worldwide.

E: hr@wagner-international.com
C: Philadelphia@wagner-international.com
W: http://www.wagner-international.com
W: http://www.vip-translator.com

If you are not the named recipient of this transmission, please notify us immediately, by telephone, and delete or destroy any copy of this message.  You should not disclose or use this information in any way. Disclosure or use of this information may expose you to criminal or civil liabilities.  We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your attention to this notice. The views, opinions, conclusions and other informations expressed in this electronic mail are not given or endorsed by the company unless otherwise indicated by an authorized representative independent of this message.