Are you in Lighting / Electronic information display industry ??

Isabella Reggio isabella.reggio@askeventz.com
Mar 23 Ago 2016 19:18:34 CEST

Hi,

Follow up on my last email, just wanted to check with you if you got a
chance to review my last email about Lighting / Electronic information
display industry ??.

Your time spent on this email is much appreciated.

Our Business Services: Email appending, Email verification, Email campaign,
Data Intelligence, Lead generation and more..

Regards,

Isabella Reggio

If you find this email unsolicited, please reply with "leave out" in the
subject line and we will ensure that you do not receive any further
promotional email from our end