Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Wissam Haddad haddad.wissam@mail.com
Mer 31 Ago 2016 22:35:48 CEST

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Compliment of the season to you

I am the Head of Corporate Finance at Securities & Investment Company of Bahrain.

I do have a private authorisation of one of my clients who is an African Leader with delicate political position to seek for individuals with sound financial management experiences to handle the investment and management of his wealth devoid of his name.

If you have fund management abilities or credible projects in need of funding, please let us a have brief description of your nature of business/professional experiences alongside your registered business name and physical address in a returned email so we can discuss further.

Sincerely,

Wissam Haddad