Strange Warning Posted at ATMs

Joe Schriefer joeschriefer@agoraafinn.eu
Mer 21 Dic 2016 11:32:48 CET

Dear Reader,

 Do NOT deposit another dollar in your bank account until you read THIS.

 Strange new warnings are appearing on ATMs across the country...

 Here's a snapshot of one I took:

 And while this looks like a routine, legal-disclaimer... there's a frightening development in the works...

 One that will FREEZE all of your dollar assets in their accounts and not let you access them.

 I'm issuing an urgent new warning today.

 Click here now to read the urgent details. You can't afford to wait.

 Regards,

 Jim Rickards

 If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.
 PO Box 16580 #22445 Baltimore, MD 21217

	If you want to re-move messages from our list click here
Or send mail to venture.tech001@gmail.com
or write us: 159 Branford Way, Coatesville, PA, 19320 USA

' I said and patted the bed.
She hesitated, but I extended my hand. She held it as I pulled her
gently down. I kissed her, and she kissed me back with closed eyes. It
wasn't frantic or sexual. It was, if at all it is possible to kiss like that, chaste
and pure. However, we kissed for a long time, our pace as gentle as the
rain on the window I felt her tears on my cheeks. I paused and held
, her shoulders. She hugged me and buried her face in my chest. It was
what Aarti always did, and I loved it when she did that. It made me feel
protective.
'What's up, my love?' I said to her.
T am happy for you, Gopal. I really am.'
'Us. Say happy for us,' I said.
She nodded, even as she fought back tears.
1 am happy for us. And I dont want to ruin your moment of showing
me your house.'
'Its fine! I said.
c You have worked so hard to get here. You deserve this,' she said.
'What do you want to talk about?' I said.
She shook her head and composed herself. I waited for her to talk.
Tm fine. Girls are emotional. You wi