The Wisdom-SSL™ Outdoor Series is ideal for illuminating any open-space application

Wisdom SSL sales28@wisdom-ssl.com
Mer 29 Giu 2016 03:00:30 CEST

 el

Extreme Optical Control
 Advanced Thermal Management
 Modern Clean Aesthetics

 Imagine advanced lighting throughout your site. Improve the overall
look of your site with the Wisdom SSL LED luminaire.

  Shoe Box Light

  Designed from the bottom up as a totally optimized, shoe box-style
LED street luminaire. The Shoe Box Light delivers incredible
efficiency without sacrificing application performance.

  Learn More https://www.wisdom-ssl.com

-------------------------

 110-120lm/w
 Type I, II, IV Available
 UL Listed, DLC Approval
 5 Years Warranty

  Wall Pack Flood I

  Wall Pack delivers incredible efficiency, without sacrificing
application performance. The Wisdom-SSL Wall Pack can provide
increased value while displacing incumbent technologies up to 150W..

  Learn More https://www.wisdom-ssl.com

-------------------------

 110-120lm/w
 Semi Cut Off Wall Pack
 UL Listed , DLC Approval
 5 Years Warranty

  Wall Pack Flood II

  The Wisdom Semi Cut Off Wall Pack Series can be combined with the
Shoe Box Area luminaire to provide a complete site lighting solution.

  Learn More https://www.wisdom-ssl.com

-------------------------

 110-120lm/w
 Semi Cut Off Wall Pack
 UL Listed, DLC Approval
 5 Years Warranty

  Canopy

110-120lm/w
 AC100-277V & 200-480V
 UL Listed & DLC Approval
 5 Years Warranty

  Learn More https://www.wisdom-ssl.com

  WISDOM OPTOELECTRONICS

  We mainly focuses on the North American market. All of our lamps are
UL , cUL, DLC, FCC, SAA, CE certified.

Copyright (c) 2016 Wisdom Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. All
rights reserved.

 Unsubscribe here