Search firm introduces new vacancies

Pfeiffer SC grenierdanny@videotron.ca
Mar 17 Maggio 2016 08:12:06 CEST

Good day,
Our enterprise would like to make a very gainful offer to you! You can gain a good money without any deposits or huge time input. Our firm helps to get the cryptocurrency to our clients. If you can find a couple of days per week and 2-3 hours per these days our job is positively befit for you! Besides the big benefit of our offer is that this type of job does not affect with your primary work.

Your constant earnings will be 200 to 1,600 Euros
for each of the tasks. It means that you can earn nearly 8 000 EUR per month!

Here is a brief description of your job:

1. Our firm will make money transmission to your bank account the amount of money from 1000,00 EUR to 8000.00 EUR.
2. Our firm will send you all information about this transaction.
3. As soon as the amount of money appears on your account, you need to convert into cash the money.
4. 20% of received amount of money will be your earnings. You just need to take it.
5. 80% of the received sum of money you should transfer to our partner.
6. If everything is done quite right and on time we will discuss the time of the next task.

The amount of your income depends on the amount of the done tasks. If you wish to make a real money you need gain our confidence. Just do your work quickly, responsible and flawless and you will get a lot of tasks and will have the opportunity to get a real money.
You should not worry about the legitimacy of our work. Our company always keep within the EU law in our work.

If you are wishing to cooperate with our firm, please, contact us by email: evfrosinyazhirinovskiya@mail.ru and we will contact you as soon as possible and will answer all of your questions. Our HR-manager will send you the reply to your
request from our corporate e-mail adress that is why please check new e-mail messages from new senders. We handle a big amount of incoming and outgoing letters everyday that is why it is possible that you can wait answer from us more than 12 hours. We are kindly asking you for understanding and we would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Waiting for your answer.

With respect,

Pfeiffer SC