SolidWorks/Autodesk/AutoCAD Users

Addie Taylor addie.taylor@itengagement.com
Mar 17 Maggio 2016 23:19:45 CEST

Hi,

Would you be interested in SolidWorks/Autodesk/AutoCADUsers List for your
sales and marketing campaigns?

We can provide you Database from North America,Latin America, EMEA, and
APAC.

Information Fields – Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name,and
Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size,
EmployeeSize and industry.

Below are the few targeted lists you mightbe interested: Autodesk,
AutoCAD,Adobe, Ansys, Graphisoft, PTC, Microsoft, ESRI, VMware, Symantec,
Borland,BENTLEY, Axeda, PTC Mathcad, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, CATIA, CINEMA4D,
EDSCORPORATION, ADOBE, Siemens Teamcenter , Dassault ENOVIA, PTC , AutoCAD,
SAPPLM, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Revit, 3ds Max, Autodesk Inventor, PTC Windchill,
PTCCreo, PTC Integrity, PTC Arbortext, Vernor, And many more.

Please review and let me know if you areinterested and I will get back to
you with more information for the same.

Regards,
Addie Taylor
Marketing Executive

To opt-out response 'Remove' in the subjectline.