Openstack users contacts list 2016

Natasha claire natasha.claire@mrpwashtech.com
Mar 24 Maggio 2016 16:30:42 CEST

Hi,

      Would you be interested in Acquiring Openstack Users contacts list of
2016?

Information Fields - First and Last name, Phone number, Email Address,
Company Name, Job Title, Address, City, State, Zip, SIC code/Industry,
Revenue and Company Size. The leads can also be further customized as per
requirements.

We can provide contact list from any country/industry/title.

We also have the following Users:

*         Netapp

*         Oracle

*         3PAR

*         Pure Storage

*         Accenture and many more.

Please review and let me know if you are interested in any of the technology
users or different contact list for your campaigns and I will provide more
information for the same.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

   Natasha Claire

Demand Generation-Technology Database

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine
Optimization |

       To Opt Out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.