IP66 LED linear fixture/TUBU- linkable tri-proof light

Hypo Fu market@edm.tu-bu.com
Ven 14 Lug 2017 06:01:06 CEST

 Dear clients,

 Good day.

 This is Hypo form TUBU company, we are professional manufacturer of
LED lights.
 Here I'd like to recommend our new linkable tri-proof light for you.

 * Aluminum enclosure,good cooling, light a small decline
  * High Output LED's,up to 125~130m/W,LM80 light source, High CRI >80
  * UL,FCC,TUV,RCM,CB,CE certified driver,High PF>0.96 low THD driver
  * Warranty 5 years, lifespan is 50,000H
  * Available in lengths from 2feet to 5feet
  * Certificate: CE,RoHs,ETL,DLC
  * 1-10V Dimming, 1-10v Step Dim Microwave Sensor > 15m, 3h Emergency
Battery Backup options

Let's talk about your demand, can we?

More information about L1:
 > CCT: 3000-6000k
 > CRI: >80
 > Power Factor: >0.9
 > IP Grade: IP66
 > IK: 10
 > Input Voltage: 200-240V
 > Luminous: 130lm/W
 > Beam Angle: 180

If you don't want to receive our Email, Please unsubscribe here