CD Manufacturing / Limited time Offer

Stan Kosev sales@cdreplication.be
Gio 25 Maggio 2017 10:30:04 CEST

<http://www.insightvision.biz/>

Insight Vision is European based factory who provide CD and DVD
manufacturing services with a wide range of packaging options.We are glad to
promote our new and Special Price product:- Clam Shell Box with 8 CDs in
Card Wallets, lamination, cello- Digifile 8 pages with 4 CDs, lamination,
cello- CD in DIGIPAK, 4 p. 4/0, cello- CD in Jewel Case, front 4 p. booklet,
back 4/4, cello(see the prices below in attachment)

>From short runs of duplicated discs through to high volumes of replicated
discs, InsightVision has built up an enviable reputation as one of the
Europeans leaders in this field with fast turnaround times and competitive
prices.

All the knowledge that we have acquired over the 17 years is applied to each
& every order, from the small runs for the retail to the largest
newspapers' project.

Best regards,
StanInsight Vision Ltdhttp://www.insightvision.biz/
<http://www.insightvision.biz/>6003 Stara Zagora, BulgariaTel: +359 884 88
33 84; Tel: + 44 7978326247For special request:
s.kosev@insightvision.bizSales Online Chat

 <http://www.insightvision.biz/>

 Best regards,Insight Vision Team http://www.insightvision.biz/
<http://www.insightvision.biz/>