[trashware] [joey@infodrom.org: Debian Weekly News - July 27th, 2004]

Marco Gaiarin marcogaio@inwind.it
Mer 28 Lug 2004 09:43:44 CEST

FYI.

----- Forwarded message from Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> -----
From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:10:51 +0200
To: Debian News Channel <debian-news@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Debian Weekly News - July 27th, 2004

Debian Weekly News
http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2004/29/
Debian Weekly News - July 27th, 2004

Welcome to this year's 29th issue of DWN, the weekly newsletter for
the Debian community.
[...]

Lightweight GNU/Linux Desktop. Knut Yrvin [14]cited an [15]article
from eWeek in which Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols reports about
lightweight approaches to the GNU/Linux desktop, i.e. a GNU/Linux
thin-client solution with [16]LTSP (Linux Terminal Server Project). To
deploy LTSP properly without expertise in the house one can use
Skolelinux, which was designed for school use with minimal resources
in every sense of the word.

 14. http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2004/07/msg00170.html
 15. http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1624113,00.asp
 16. http://ltsp.sourceforge.net/

[...]

Want to continue reading DWN? Please help us create this newsletter.
We still need more volunteer writers who watch the Debian community
and report about what is going on. Please see the [90]contributing
page to find out how to help. We're looking forward to receiving your
mail at [91]dwn@debian.org.

 90. http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/contributing
 91. mailto:dwn@debian.org

----- End forwarded message -----

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

    ... votantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantonio ...
	     resistenza arcobaleno contro la politica grigia

		    http://www.peacelink.it/votantonio