[trashware] I hope that destiny give me a chance

Vilma Jones tequilaroberts@hotmail.com
Lun 24 Mar 2008 15:42:48 CET

Hello!!!
I find your email in internet and I wished to write to you.
You do not know me... and I do not know you. But I trust in destiny and I hope that destiny give me a chance....
I want to find a kind, honest and clever man.
My name - Natalya. My age-26 years.It is difficult to tell about myself. If this is of any interest to you, write to me
I hope, I can see your letter soon. In the following letter I to tell about myself and send my photos.

Write on my personal email:  nicenata777@gmail.com
now I write with the work and my chief does not know about it.

Sincerely,
Natalya.