software to install

Luca Bezzi luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Wed Nov 4 22:25:24 CET 2009

The list look OK.
We just have a problem with OpenJUMP for two reasons:

1) version 1.3 is already on-line
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/jump-pilot/files/) and it look very much better
than v. 1.0
2) normally the repository version of OpenJUMP is missing all the extensions we
need for archaeology (e.g. to read raster data)

The other software should be good...

Luca Bezzi

Arc-Team
Archaeology & Free Software