Fwd: apache&postgres

Alessandro Bezzi alessandro.bezzi@arc-team.com
Wed Dec 1 10:52:11 CET 2010

Hi denis,
normally the modem or the router stops the dangerous attacks from the
net. in this way a normal user of archeos is protected. the computer
could be attacked when the port on the router is open to connect a
server-station, but if a archeos-user do it, i think he is not a newbie
and know how to protect his computer. Normally for a server-station are
used specifically distribution like ubuntu-server or centos, i don't
think someone will use archeos.
bye
ale