Some changes

Fabrizio Furnari fab.furnari@gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:24:24 CET 2010

As you should have seen from the automated emails, I removed some packages
and directories from the GIT repos.

   - The etc/ and usr/ directories were removed because now the files to be
   copied onto the "live system" must be (after double checking) put into
   archeos/debian-live/config/chroot_local-includes/ subdirectories.
   - The stereo, saga and autoq3d packages needs integration before they can
   be included into archeos/debian-live/config/chroot_local-packages/.
   See issues #26, #27 and #28 on Redmine for more information about.
   - The autoq3d package is good and has been inserted into the
   archeos/debian-live/config/chroot_local-packages/ direcotry. I'm building
   just now an image with this software included.
   - The spatialite-bin entry has been removed from
   archeos/debian-live/config/chroot_local-packageslist because isn't available
   anymore on the Squeeze's repositories.
   Is available in the Sid repos but we must first understand why has been
   removed (see my previous email for further informations). However, here's
   the link: http://packages.debian.org/sid/spatialite-bin
   - The website still needs some tuning; I remember you all this page:
   http://www.archeos.eu/wiki/doku.php?id=wiki:todolist
   - Please join me welcoming Francesco Pirotti who joined recently the
   ArcheOS team!

Ciao,

Fabrizio

--