ArcheOS pendrive boot

Fabrizio Furnari fab.furnari@email.it
Fri Jun 10 11:51:20 CEST 2011

Hi Ricardo, I think Unetbootin is the right choice.
probably in the future we'll add another image specifically thought for USB
pendrives, but only when the stable release will be ready...

Let me know if you have any problem,

Fabrizio

2011/6/9 Ricardo Gaidão <caioviator@yahoo.com.br>

> ArcheOS Facebook:
>
> Ramon Alejandro Quinteros
> Hi, I would like to make this question. Is it posible to install Archaeo OS
> from a pendrive? It is a powerfull tool for a netbook, while you are in the
> fieldwork
> 18/4 às 20:49 · Gosto · Comentar
>
> ArcheOS Hi Ramon,
> we (Arc-Team) did not tried to run ArcheOS from a pendrive, but i think
> Fabrizio Furnari (the Systems Engineer of ArcheOS) tested also this way.
> Maybe you can post your question in the official english mailing list (
> http://lists.linux.it/listinfo/archeos-dev), cause Fabrizio is not on FB.
> Ciao.
> 15/5 às 0:37

> Maybe you can use UNetbootin to create a bootable usb disk:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNetbootin
>
> Pendrives have usually small capacity and are more suituble to run rescue /
> light distros than a big distro like ArcheOS.
>

> --

@P=split//,".URRUU\c8R";@d=split//,"\niranruF oizirbaF";sub p{
@p{"r$p","u$p"}=(P,P);pipe"r$p","u$p";++$p;($q*=2)+=$f=!fork;map{$P=$P[$f^ord
^$P/ix?$P:close$_}keys%p}p;p;p;p;p;map{$p{$_}=~/^[P.]/&&
close$_}%p;wait until$?;map{/^r/&&<$_>}%p;$_=$d[$q];sleep
rand(2)if/\S/;print