LibreCAD

Ricardo Gaidão caioviator@yahoo.com.br
Wed Mar 23 20:11:52 CET 2011

Apparently LibreCAD is essentially a QT4 port of QCAD community version.

Their developers claim that LibreCAD is more fast and plan, in the future, to add new features:

http://www.librecad.org/2010/08/hello-world/

I tried LibreCAD last version and noticed that menus and drawing process are a little more smooth and fast, but presently LibreCAD looked to me only a QT4 QCAD version.

Fabrizio said:

Hi, I've seen that Edubuntu replaced QCad (used also in ArcheOS Caesar) with
LibreCAD, someone did ever work with it?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/librecad/