root password on Archeos 4

Marcus Schneider chaputschneider@googlemail.com
Sun Aug 19 11:45:48 CEST 2012

Hello all,

the questions sounds idiot, but I am not capable solving the problem;
just installed ArcheOs 4, just everything wents fine, but i wanted to
change some software within synaptic (qgis version1.8 etc.).
So with the sudo command, asking me my root password,  I am blocked.

During the installation process the only password asked for, was the
once for the regular user.
Is their a standart root password, which I don't know, or didn't find
in the docu ...

I already testet: of course my standart password, "ArcheOS", "Debian",
"root" ...

thanks for giving me some advice

greetings Marcus

Maybe I should not mess around with computers, when there are mor than
35°C outside ...

--
marcus schneider m.a.