feedback on installing archeos-4-beta

Fabrizio Furnari fab.furnari@gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:22:38 CEST 2012

Hi Domenico,
As I'm looking, the driver for that Ethernet port is available only on
kernel newer than the one installed on Debian Squeeze, our Archeos
derivative system.
More infos here: http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=79852
BTW, I'm looking for a solution for that....
Sorry for the long waitend answer...

--
Fabrizio Furnari