build archeos - live-build config error

domenico giusti guiist@gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:16:21 CEST 2012

ciao,
i think i have found a double solution:
i will install a debian stable (or archeos 4) on a dual-bootable partition
and the latest kernel from squeezy-backports, solving the
problem<http://lists.linux.it/pipermail/archeos-dev/2012-July/000315.html>with
the ethernet port, i hope. then i will build from stable the iso of
archeos from git repository and install it on a virtual machine running on
wheezy.
updates soon...

thanks
dome