Bringing ArcheOS disks for local Linux fest

Russell Alleen-Willems ralleenwillems@gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:41:48 CEST 2013

Hi all,

 I'm a US archaeologist working in Washington state. I've experimented with
ArcheOS and find it's an amazing tool, but have not used it professionally
...yet. There's a local Linux festival coming up at the end of April (
http://linuxfestnorthwest.org), however and, as a noob, I wanted to see if
you had a preferred protocol for handing out ArcheOS at conferences. I
would be willing to burn a small number of discs (<25) and pass them out or
leave them on a table at the conference, but if you have some ads or
pamphlets I'd be happy to print a few of those as well.

Cheers!

-Russell Alleen-Willems
Digital Archaeologist @ www.diachronicdesign.com