[ArcheOS] alternativa a synaptic

Fabrizio Furnari fab.furnari@email.it
Wed Feb 27 22:22:10 CET 2013

Hi, you need two dashes also before --recv-key
Usually is better not to write and paste these commands because some mail
client or web page could translate some types.
However, I confirm that the commands are:

gpg --keyserver pgpkeys.mit.edu --recv-key 66766C01
gpg -a --export 66766C01 | sudo apt-key add -

Let me know...

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:57 PM, Nicola Schavottiello <nic@imagoculturae.com