darktable

Luca Penasa luca.penasa@gmail.com
Fri May 3 10:32:21 CEST 2013

I've used it pretty ofter. It is a really nice project.
I use it both for my personal photos and also for the processing of
pictures to be used for photogrammetric reconstructions.

For linux there are several alternatives that work pretty well, for
managing raw files:
- Rawtherapee
- UFRaw

I do not know the status of the packages for archos.

Best
Luca