pgModeler

Domenico Giusti dncgst@gnewarchaeology.it
Thu Jun 26 14:56:39 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I was searching for a ER DB diagram tool and I found this PostgreSQL
Database Modeler[0], distributed on GitHub[1] under GPL3.
It seems quite powerful and useful in combination with pgAdmin. I I
specially like the reverse engineering feature and the support for
PostGIS. Working with PostgreSQL, I prefer it to general UML diagram
tools like Dia.

I don't remember if it is already in the list of ArcheOS software and/or
if it is already tested. Otherwise I would like to open a issue
(software evaluation) on GitHub.

Ciao.

[0] http://www.pgmodeler.com.br/
[1] https://github.com/pgmodeler/pgmodeler