openjump in official repository?

Luca Bezzi luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Sat Jan 10 12:11:00 CET 2015

What do you think @Fabrizio,
can we add the binary package of OpenJUMP 1.8.0 in the theodoric
repository? Both Ale and Denis tested it and it looks like it is
working. I packaged openjump-core, so that just FLOSS are inside. By now
it looks like that there is no need for extra addons, as the main tool
are already inside the software (not like in the past version). I did
not package openjump+ (with a lot of addons) due to licenses problems
(EULA) with the ecw extension (but if someone really needs ecw data can
add the extension by himself).
Waiting for news, I'll go on in packaging.
Ciao.