actualize bundler-archeos package for Debian 8

Luca Bezzi luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Mon Feb 29 10:58:54 CET 2016

Hi @Romain,
I was trying to actualize the package bundler-archeos for ArcheOS
Hypatia. If I understood well, I think that, in order to satisfy Debian
8 dependences, we should change libjepeg-dev with libjpeg62-turbo-dev
<https://packages.debian.org/jessie/libjpeg62-turbo-dev>

I tried to fork the official gitrepo you did into my git account, than I
created a new branch (called Hypatia) to test the package with the new
dependence, but tha git-buildpackage does not work (I guess for the new
branch). Later I tried to clone the official repo into ma pc, changing
the control file with the new library and doing the commit. At this
point git-buildpackage does not work due to "build
dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied" I guess the problem is now minpack
dev ("Unmet build dependencies: minpack-dev"), but I checked Debian 8
repos, this library should install without problem. Actually I am stuck.
What do you think abut it?
<https://packages.debian.org/jessie/libjpeg62-turbo-dev>