Total station data management

Domenico Giusti dncgst@gnewarchaeology.it
Thu Jul 7 10:17:22 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I finally mailed McPherron asking about the source code and the license.
Here's his reply:

> In terms of the source code, I am looking for someone who can help me port it to Python.  You interested?

I think that's good! He doesn't say nothing about the license, but
there's some hope...

I'm not a python developer, but it would be nice not to loose this
opportunity to convince him to put it on GitHub and start a
collaboration with ArcheOS.

Any knowledge of Python?

--
Domenico Giusti <dncgst@gnewarchaeology.it>