[ArcheOS] Problems with stippler / problemi con stippler

luca luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Gio 3 Mar 2011 10:32:17 CET

Hi all,
i forward two message about stippler in ArcheOS 4. They come from our
group in LinkedIN (http://www.linkedin.com/groups/ArcheOS-3776770).

Ciao a tutti,
inoltro due messagi relativi a stippler in ArcheOS 4. Vengono dal nostro
gruppo in LinkedIN (http://www.linkedin.com/groups/ArcheOS-3776770).

Alexandre Rodigues wrote:

"Hello Luca,
I am an enthusiast of your ArcheOS since the first version. More I
became when I saw the Stippler working with a GUI in version 4, as had
been trying to make it work, unsuccessfully, in a distribution of Ubuntu.
I have version 4.0 installed on my laptop and one of the first
applications that ran was Stippler. However the following error appears:
"UnicodeDecodeError at / 'utf8' codec can not decode ..." Any clue? I
followed the steps of the video..."

Alexandre Rodigues wrote:

"Yes you can Luca!
I've already solved the problem. I didn't reduce the image to a screen
resolution (72 dpi) and that's why I got the message. Try to make a
stipple with a 150 dpi image and you'll get the message in console."