[ArcheOS] R-cranrsqlite package

Denis Francisci denis.francisci@gmail.com
Dom 22 Apr 2012 21:57:21 CEST

I tested Luca's package and it seems run, but with this warning: "In
sqliteInitDriver(max.con, fetch.default.rec, force.reload,
shared.cache) :  RS-DBI driver warning: (SQLite mismatch between
compiled version 3.7.9 and runtime version 3.7.10)" Maybe the wheezy
package required a newer version of sqlite. This is just a warning,
because the other functions run.
I must confess that my test is limited because I've already installed
R 2.15 and the problem was with R <2.14 (if I understood). I updated R
with this debian backports:
deb http://cran.ma.imperial.ac.uk/bin/linux/debian squeeze-cran/
deb-src http://cran.ma.imperial.ac.uk/bin/linux/debian squeeze-cran/

Denis