[ArcheOS] Phatch in theodoric

Denis Francisci denis.francisci@gmail.com
Sab 5 Maggio 2012 11:15:48 CEST

Hi Ale.
Some months ago (ML 14/12/2011) I proposed to install in ArcheOS
Caesar "gimp-plugin-registry", a simple plugin for GIMP to scale,
rotate, etc. picture collections. But if you tested phatch and you
consider it better than gimp plugin, I agree for its installation in
Theodoric. If we will install phatch we could remove
gimp-plugin-registry in order to avoid duplicate.
Bye