[ArcheOS] R: Re: R: GPS track to polygon

Domenico Giusti dncgst@gnewarchaeology.it
Gio 17 Apr 2014 20:32:27 CEST

Grazie Albert,

I still think to track as a quick way to collect points, walking around
and searching, without mark a series of points of the area.
But I must agree with you. Points. I didn't think to the points out of
the border...

Anyway, in the meantime I've found:

* 1 or 2 workarounds to work with track,
* a religion

http://www.wiki.gnewarchaeology.it/w/GPS_2D_polygons#Workaround_1_.28or_RTFM.29

Thanks!

--