[ArcheOS] Changes in ArcheOS

Fabrizio Furnari fab.furnari@gmail.com
Gio 16 Gen 2014 16:36:17 CET

Hi all,
It's been a long time since we use this list and some changes are on the
way for ArcheOS 5 (Theodoric).
First of all I want to thank ORNis that is now a main pillar of ArcheOS:
his work in packaging (but not only) is invaluable for us.

Then some fresh news:
ArcheOS 5 development is going on at fast piece in these days, you can
check it's status on the issue page on GitHUB (
https://github.com/archeos/ArcheOS/issues).

In the morning I've moved the APT repository to a new server. This implies
also a new GPG key that has been created to sign the files. You can install
the key simply installing the archeos-keyring package.

For the moment the entry repos.archeos.eu will remain pointed to the "old"
APT server, but soon we will move this too to the new one. If your package
manager will stop working please notify us so we can help you remediate.

If other developers wants to join me in this thread with what they have
done...welcome! :-)

I remember you that most of us can be contacted directly using IRC on chan
#archeos on FreeNode.

Thanks,

Fabrizio