[Barcode] Lout and Barcodes. (fwd)

Alessandro Rubini rubini@gnu.org
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:20:47 +0100

Hello Dani.

> 	Hi All. Have you ever used Lout? It's a kind of TeX, but pretty
> more easy to learn and much compact.

I heard about it, but never tried.

> should Barcode generate a BoundingBox?

If you generate EPS files, it already includes it. If this is not
enough, I can easily add %BoundingBox to the PS output, but only if
printing a single barcode (or one per page). This would be printed by
the "main.c" frontend, not the library.

Doing it for multi-barcode pages is more difficult (even though I
didn't think about the details, yet). Unless the "(atend)"
specification would suffice.

>From the message you forwarded, though, spitting out EPS would be
enough to solve the problem (please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm very
busy and didn't verify the details).

/alessandro