[Barcode] Barcode library and C++

Dani Pardo dani@minerva.enpl.es
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:52:07 +0100 (WET DST)

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Dani Pardo wrote:

> > Ok, this is the fix for C++ linking. It worked for me with sample.c; it
> > should work with everything else, in theory.
>
>   Great, it works for me too compiling with g++, I'll try it at home where
> I have the Qt stuff.

 Yes! it worked!

 It's been hard, because there's a bug in Spanish' binutils that asks for
"overwrite /usr/include/barcode.h (s/n)?" -> If you press s (SI), it won't
overwrite (it only understands y/n). But once with the new header, it all
has gone fine.

 I'll be back to the fight with C++ this weekend ;)

---
Dani Pardo, dani@enpl.es
Enplater S.A