[barcode] Bugfix for barcode-097 (pcl.c)

Andrea Scopece Andrea Scopece" <a.scopece@tin.it
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:24:38 +0100

> Dear Allessandro Rubini,
> I used your barcode-Code and I think I found an error in
> the pcl.c for generating PCL-Code.
>
> The problem is, that the code from PS was copied. It seams, that if you
want
> draw a bar with PS you have to give the middle as starting point. In PCL
you
> have to provide the upper left corner.
>
> As attachment, I'll send you a diff-file.
> If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
>
> Greetings
> Christoph Pross
>
> PS: I hope this is the right way to tell you about it, it is the first
> time for me...

You are right, as author of pcl.c, I confirm that code is derived from
ps.c, and my lack of knowledge of Postscript let's doing me this error.

Thanks for your patch.

Could you also report (to list) what printer model works for you ?

Best Regards

Andrea Scopece