[barcode] SVG

Alessandro Rubini rubini@gnu.org
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 11:14:43 +0100

Hello.

> I have a rather patchy hack for the barcode library.   It outputs an SVG file
> that can be used in many ways, from web viewing to printing.

That's interesting. However, I couldn't yet look at it, as I'm
currently offline.

I'll call you back the next week, possibly suggesting a few changes or
additions (like the docs, if they are not there).

> The code is free.

In order to have it included in the package, you need to place the GNU
GPL on it (or any compatible license, each file can have different
license terms as long as the combination of them can be legally
distributed -- according to a superset of all requirements, so the
requirements made by every file is met).

/alessandro